Trusted Data Exchange
The exchange of data can now be done very securely and trustworthy using OpenID Connect in combination with the new open standard DIF Presentation Exchange.
This enables one application to specify and request certain data from another party that holds that data (the Holder). The application holding the data will then collect the data in the format that is requested and — after approval by that Holder — present it to the requesting application. The requesting application can verify the authenticity, and then automatically process the data.
- Employers requesting and verifying references, certificates and other HR-data from new employees
- People — or devices — requesting and verifying IDs from employees, customers, or officials
- Passwordless login, where an application requests and verifies the identity of a user and then grants access
- New customer onboarding with KYC-checks by ISPs, Telcos, Financial- and other service providers
- Healthcare providers requesting identification and access to medical data from patients
- and many more …
We build solutions where data can be trusted. Where you can trust your customers, suppliers, partners, and their partners.
And where they can trust you.
We're Sphereon! Creating Trust in a Digital World.