Designed by Developers for Developers
Sphereon offers developers a wide array of advanced REST APIs for Digital Identities, Verifiable Credentials and Blockchain
On our Sphereon GitHub we offer a range of Digital Identity, Verifiable Credentials, and Blockchain related open-source components, for example:
- ssi-sdk Open-Source Self Sovereign Identity SDK
- ssi-mobile-wallet Open-Source Mobile SSI Wallet
- eidas-signature-client eIDAS Advanced Electronic Signatures
- SIOP-OpenID4VP Self Issued OpenID Provider v2 (SIOP) with optional OpenID for Verifiable Presentations (OpenID4VP)
- OpenID4VCI-client OpenID for Verifiable Credential Issuance – Wallet client library
- wellknown-did-client a library to create DID configuration resources and domain linkage credentials
- pex A Typescript implementation of the DIF Presentation Exchange specification.
Reduce the time-to-market with functions that are Best-in-Class and that your customers will be happy to pay for.
Jump toDocument APIs
Besides these Blockchain Gateway Services, Sphereon offers a range of Document APIs to to process documents such as office documents, PDFs, scans, emails, photos, images, videos, and other digital files.
These APIs leverage new technologies, such as Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, to automatically classify documents and extract data. Or combine multiple technologies to return the best possible results for text- and handwriting recognition, conversion of files types, and many more.