Job opening for Sales Executive
Are you looking to work with a great team on projects that matter? Not only to help customers to improve their business, but also their customer’s privacy and security, by giving them control over their own data and identity?
Sphereon is a leading technology company in the field of digital identities and verifiable credentials, is searching for a technology solutions sales executive to join our team!
Sphereon is creating software technology and solutions using Blockchain, Digital Identities and Verifiable Credentials. Solutions that create trust in data and the organisations, people and systems that work with data. We’re Creating Trust in a Digital World.
We’re a Dutch company, based in Maarssen, Utrecht, but work internationally and with an international team of senior and talented professionals. We have a light, modern office space, very close to the Maarssen train station, but work remote most of the time.
Typical duties and responsibilities
As a technology solutions sales executive, your job is to engage with customers and partners on our new products and services that will create trust in the data they exchange with their clients, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders.
You will be reviewing the needs of clients and presenting them with solutions to their needs, providing relevant quotes to clients, demonstrating products, and negotiating prices on bids.
The ideal candidate has experience in the sales and technology fields and should have proven success negotiating deals and sales with previous customers or clients.
As our technology solutions sales executive, we expect you to have a good understanding of the technology which you will be selling. Our company will offer training on this, so having experience in technical-oriented sales and building customer relations are the most important skills.
- Target prospects based on contacts we receive or targeted sales campaigns
- Organise informational webinars and perform product demonstrations
- Assess client needs and promote suitable solutions
- Construct pitches and sales presentations
- Meet with decision-makers and provide information about software products and services
- Negotiate sales prices
What we offer
An exciting and innovative work environment with diverse people and nationalities (working language is English) with opportunities to work on international projects and gain international exposure.
- Permanent contract with a highly competitive compensation package
- 8% holiday allowance and 30 paid vacation days per year
- Compensation for travel expenses for commuting and business travel
- Monthly (additional) expense allowance
- Working with leading edge technology solutions on projects that matter and have a large impact on the future of society
- Working within an international team and with international clients.
- Responsibility and flexibility on how to best do your job
- Flexible working possibilities: a mix of remote and in the office
- Personal and professional development opportunities with continued support and funding for coursework
- Fun activities with colleagues like Taco Tuesdays and Friday drinks
Education and experience
- A bachelor’s degree is minimum requirement for this position.
- 3+ years of experience in sales of technology-focused software solutions.
- Coursework in business technology, information technology, management, communications, marketing, sales, or related topics, which we will continue to support and fund during your career with us.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Relationship-building and influencing skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong sense of self-organisation and time management
We strongly believe that teams are enhanced by embracing gender, ethnic and cultural diversity.
We encourage applications from candidates that bring different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, because we belief that this leads demonstrably to better performance. We constantly challenge ourselves -- and our clients -- to be brave in considering rising stars and less conventional options.