Our Verifiable Data Exchange platform enables organizations to quickly deploy advanced solutions to manage, share and process data in a secure, verifiable, and privacy-protective manner.
Data or documents are digitally signed by the issuer, securely held and controlled by the owner and automatically validated for their authenticity by the recipient.
Based on open W3C standards and specifications for Decentralized Identifiers (DID) and Verifiable Credentials (VC), our data exchange solutions are globally interoperable and can connect seamlessly with existing IAM and Business Applications. This ranges from existing OpenID Connect integrations, to trustless self-issued OpenID Connect (SIOP) and OpenID Connect for Verifiable Presentations (OIDC4VP).
- Quickly build and deploy solutions to manage and share data and documents.
- Digitally sign data and documents at the source and guarantee that everything you share is authentic.
- Automatically verify the authenticity of data and documents you receive.
- Automatically ingest and process them into your backend systems.
- Provide independent verification, with no need to provide access to your systems.
- Protect the privacy of the subjects of the data: the people or organizations the data or documents are about:
- By giving them the control over sharing them with others. Or not.
- By allowing them to selectively share data with others.
The Sphereon VDX platform enables you to quickly deploy solutions to share data and documents in public administration, healthcare, finance, services, mobility, education and other industries.
- Available as SaaS, self-hosted, or combination
- Multi-tenant with authorization levels at group/department/user level
- Key management at group and user level, with key usage bound to users/groups
- Supports signing and verification of Verifiable Credentials
- Simple X.509 signing (local, non-HSM)
- Non-Cades/Jades signatures (ed25519, seco256k1, RSA)
- eIDAS-bridge for eIDAS-compliant QTSP (DigiCert) for AES and QES signatures
- Next to signing Verifiable Credential, VDX supports
- Generic signing of any digital files or objects
- Signing of PDF signing (blue bar) using Adobe AATL certificates
- Support for Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
- Cloud-based, e.g. Microsoft Azure KeyVault, DigiCert
- HSM FIPS 140-2 Level 2 or 3, Common Criteria CP5
- OpenID Connect integration for authentication federation to existing systems
- DIF Presentation Exchange integration, bridging existing IT-systems with SSI-wallets
- OpenID Connect for Verifiable Presentations (OIDC4VP)
- Support for SIOPv2 and DIDcomm
- Event streaming
- Audit trial
- Scalability/failover features