Are you looking to extend your skillset, develop ground-breaking software and work together with a great team on projects that matter? Are you interested in using the latest technologies and dive deeper into the world of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence? Develop with us, at Sphereon.
We love what we do, and we have true passion for technology, especially for information processing and blockchain.
Our ambition is simple: We want to create trust in a digital world. This results in diverse projects and software development spread out over different R&D teams.
We use the latest technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial intelligence, Deep Learning, Natural Language processing and Vision Recognition.
Our product team develops new components and products; creating APIs, SDKs and Integrations, as a form of ‘building blocks’ to be used by our customers. The project team is working in co-creation with partners or large end-user organizations to create solutions using our products. Last but not least, we have a team that is focused on Core Blockchain Development.
Work with great people on great projects that matter
- Improving social benefit programs supporting (local) government, healthcare and education
- Helping people and businesses to take control of their personal information and data
- Sharing W3C Verifiable Credentials like competencies, certificates, diplomas
- Decentralized finance and Tokenization
- Improving support and reliability of medical trials
- Opportunity to work on Blockchain standardization
- Improving stewardship and surveillance of medicine like novel antibiotics
- We are looking for someone with excellent technical and communication skills and an eagerness to learn
- You should have a keen interest in new technology and explore new areas of expertise – in relation to the current focus of the team: blockchain and artificial intelligence technologies
- Your Java skills are excellent and you are familiar with REST APIs and Microservices.
- You are familiar with modern cloud technologies and container/virtualization solutions. It would be great if you have worked with Docker.
- We are looking for someone who is analytical and curious. You are autonomous, trustworthy and a great team player
- You get excited about Enterprise Integration, NoSQL databases and API Gateways
- You have an edge if you have experience with working in an Agile Scrum environment
What we offer
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 vacation days per year
- Compensation for travel expenses for commuting and business travel
- Monthly (additional) expense allowance
- Support for international employees (coming from abroad) i.e. 30% ruling, permits
- Flexible working possibilities
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Fun activities with colleagues like Taco Tuesdays and Friday drinks
If you wish to know more, have any questions or want to make sure this is the right match for you, do not hesitate to contact us. Call us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this address to send us your application (CV & motivational letter).
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.