The Sphereon Wallet enables you to store your own private data and gives you full and sole control over whom you want to share your information with!
The Sphereon Wallet is a new breed of open and privacy-preserving applications which gives you full and sole control over your own private information.
Your data is stored nowhere else but on your phone. It enables you to manage your own data. Nobody else will have access to your information, unless you decide you want to share your information with someone else. And what to share.
It enables you to request and receive so-called Verifiable Credentials from official sources, institutions, enterprises, or other organizations. Verifiable credentials are digital records that act as proof of a person’s identity, qualifications, roles, achievements, or other attributes.
Examples of personal data credentials are formal identities, professional certifications and licenses, college and university degrees, academic transcripts, employment records, employer's declarations, permits, medical records and prescriptions, credit reports, insurance policies, property deeds, financial statements, travel and immigration documents, background checks, drug test results, security clearances, etc.
Creating trust in digital transactions.
The data you receive is digitally signed by the issuer, allowing the party you share your data with to easily verify that the data is authentic and has not been tampered with.
Built based on the open W3C Verifiable Credentials standard, it guarantees interoperability with other systems to receive and share data. Using the common OpenID Connect protocol it is easy to integrate with existing business and systems.
- Manage your own data (Credential Management)
- Receive Credentials (VCs), such as qualifications, roles, achievements, or other attributes, from trusted parties
- Share your data, on-demand, after your consent, with parties you trust
- Multi-persona: you can create multiple identities
- W3C Decentralized Identifiers (DID)
- W3C Verifiable Credentials (VC)
- OpenID Connect to exchange Credentials between parties
- DIF Presentation Exchange
- DIF Well Known DID Configuration
- DIF Credential Manifest