Blockchain Proof API
With the Blockchain Proof API it is easy to prove or disprove existence of data — or digital documents — at a certain point in time.
This Blockchain API is very easy to use, because we hidden away most of the complexities of the underlying blockchain technologies.
The key benefits are:
- Prove or disprove the existence of any file or content at a specific time.
- Prove or disprove that a file or content has been tampered with.
- Easy registration and verification of documents.
- Register hashes of your own content, by submitting a file or stream and leaving everything up to us. Or by just providing the hash yourself.
- Backed by public, private or permissioned blockchains like Bitcoin (Factom), Ethereum, Multichain, Hyperledger.
- You don't have to worry about leaking confidential information on a public blockchain. Merely hashes are being used.
Easy Blockchain API
The Sphereon Easy Blockchain API provides a blockchain agnostic solution especially useful for immutable data storage. The key benefits are:
- Immutable storage of content.
- Supports public, private or permissioned blockchains like Bitcoin (Factom), Ethereum, Multichain, Hyperledger.
- Deterministic behaviour for ID generation based on content, both on and off the blockchain, fully blockchain agnostic.
- A concept of Content chains to store related data (entries, transactions).
- Allow linking of data from entries within one chain to entries in another chain.
Crypto Keys API
The Crypto Keys API allows you to import, create and work with symmetric and asymmetric keys and certificates to sign/verify digest values, encrypt/decrypt input, or hash and sign input values. The benefit is that you don't have to store secret keys in your application.
The API has an integration with Azure KeyVault, allowing you to store keys, secrets and certificates in FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated Hardware Security Modules (HSM). The key will never leave the HSM, making it really secure, especially if you combine it with IP whitelisting.