Are you a mobile or front-end developer and are looking to work on great (social) projects that matter? Are you looking to extend your skillset, develop ground-breaking software and work together with a great people in small teams? Are you interested in using the latest technologies and dive deeper into the world of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence? Develop with us, at Sphereon.
We love what we do, and we have true passion for technology, especially for information processing and blockchain.
Our ambition is simple: We want to create trust in a digital world. This results in diverse projects and software development spread out over different R&D teams.
We use the latest technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial intelligence, Deep Learning, Natural Language processing and Vision Recognition.
Our product team develops new components and products; creating APIs, SDKs and Integrations, as a form of ‘building blocks’ to be used by our customers. The project team is working in co-creation with partners or large end-user organizations to create solutions using our products. Last but not least, we have a team that is focused on Core Blockchain Development.
Mobile development at Sphereon
We currently have multiple (full) apps in different stages of the development process.
The apps we develop in-house are mainly written in React Native. Some have extensive functionality where others focus on simple flows. In any case, we strive to create intuitive and resilient software that is a breeze to maintain. This means we strive for frequent communication and discussion with colleagues about topics such as UX, interfacing with back-end systems and implementation strategies.
Secondly, we care for code. Producing reliable software requires focus on quality, so automated testing is in everybody their toolbox and sharing best practices and experiences with colleagues is an important activity. Since our current colleagues are mainly specialized in back-end development, we are looking for a highly skilled mobile developer to guide way.
Work with great people on great projects that matter
Please have an in-depth look into some of the projects that you will be supporting in this role.
- Off-Blocks: Digital identities, Verifiable Credentials and Signatures on a Blockchain as used by US government for instance. https://sphereon.com/solution/digital-signatures/ ,
https://sphereon.com/dhs-preventing-forgery-and-counterfeiting/ and https://off-blocks.com/
- Tokenization platform for local government to aid families in need: https://sphereon.com/tokenization-for-aiding-children/
- An Authenticator app that allows people to login and sign documents in Alfresco and other systems using Self Sovereign Identities
- A mobile app that allows students and employees to store credentials, accomplishments and diploma’s issues by 3rd party organizations
- We are looking for someone with excellent technical and communication skills and an eagerness to learn
- You have experience with developing software for mobile and like to keep up-to-date with Ecmascript/Typescript, JSX and the like
- You always keep the UX in mind
- You have experience with Android and IoS.
- You’re familiar with and have ideas and opinions on challenges such as centralized logging, monitoring of mobile apps and building software that handles exceptional situations gracefully in a user-friendly manner.
- We are looking for someone who is analytical and curious. You are autonomous, trustworthy and a great team player
- You are excited about Blockchain and artificial intelligence technology
- You have an edge if you have experience with working in an Agile Scrum environment
- and we love diversity
What we offer
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 vacation days per year
- Compensation for travel expenses for commuting and business travel
- Monthly (additional) expense allowance
- Support for international employees (coming from abroad) i.e. 30% ruling, permits
- Flexible working possibilities
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Fun activities with colleagues like Taco Tuesdays and Friday drinks
If you wish to know more, have any questions or want to make sure this is the right match for you, do not hesitate to contact us. Call Kimberley Christ (recruiter) at +31 681007921 or send an email to email@example.com. You can also use this address to send us your application (CV & motivational letter).
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.